Dear Range Officers, Club Captains,
First and foremost, the NROI Belgium would like to wish you all a good, healthy and sportive 2019.
We would like to take this opportunity in minding the Range officers and Club captains that several “refresh” courses will be organized across our Region. By doing so giving everyone a chance to follow up participate at the update events. As decided at the BPSA assembly held 09/12/2018, these “refresh courses” are necessary for all RO’s who wish to keep their accreditation from 01/01/2020 and on .
The class agenda will be constituted of the following elements
- A read trough of the New Rule book and the important changes contained within.
- A written test of the Rule book that reflects the current knowledge , which is merely informative and not results-oriented in nature.
- The discussion, evaluation of most common problems encountered at matches.
- A read trough and explanation of the differences between handgun, rifle, shotgun and pcc disciplines.
- The acceptable target arrays and the 2019 changes introduced.
Range Officers who wish to follow the course will receive the newest version of the rulebook, their performance booklet ( when they hand over a passport photograph ) together with the newly designed Range Officer shirt personified with a nametag.
The first refresh course will be organized on 26 January 2019 in PSCR Roeselare (courtesy of Steve)
For the Range Officers who wish to attend, please contact Jurgen Ronsse via mail email@example.com before 16 January 2019
With kind regards,