Hereunder, information about the Pistol Instructor Update Seminar
Find herunder the link to the document about the Lead exposure BPSA dec 2019 lecture given by Paul Kollmann during ou GA in December 2019.
Although out of date (2009), general guidelines about course of fire counstruction stand.
Looking for an updated version.
Dear Range Officers, Club Captains,
Second refresh course will take place at Aalst on 15/06/2019 . At least one course will be given later in the year .
As decided at the BPSA assembly held 09/12/2018, these “refresh courses” are necessary for all RO’s who wish to keep their accreditation .
The class agenda will be constituted of the following elements
- A read trough of the New Rule book and the important changes contained within.
- A written test of the Rule book that reflects the current knowledge , which is merely informative and not results-oriented in nature.
- The discussion, evaluation of most common problems encountered at matches.
- A read trough and explanation of the differences between handgun, rifle, shotgun and pcc disciplines.
- The acceptable target arrays and the 2019 changes introduced.
Range Officers who wish to follow the course will receive the newest version of the rulebook, their performance booklet , together with the newly designed Range Officer shirt personified with a nametag.
For the Range Officers who wish to attend, please contact Karel Moortgat via mail : firstname.lastname@example.org before 07/06/ 2019
With kind regards,
The first NFII pistol instructor course which will be held on 3/4/5/ may 2019 is now fully booked, we can therefore no longer accept any new registrations.
Check page “Courses” of this website for information and registration.